Saturday, January 25, 2020

How " Harry Potter" shape me?

Hello reader...!

Welcome to my blog...!





                                                       Here difficult to me say about How Harry potter shaped me ? because I can't see or describe all the effect of Harry Potter on me but I notify here some points during group work or movie screening on Harry Potter which may be I think shaping me.

  • Children to Adult:-


                                                     Harry potter's series leads to me from childhood to adulthood and It's work progressive way so I felt sometime that I am also grown up with all characters. If they faced trouble at that time I felt like, I am Harry or Ron and I fight with them. Their's enemies are my enemies... any way. But I  learnt that all the moments of the life which have good or bad but It's shaping us different way. Harry potter never become old for who has reading habit because it's talked about world of mystery and magic. When I watched Harry Potter's all parts at that time I forgotten all the factor of life. I never forget even today's background and piano music, costume and various wands. While Harry Potter grew up, I also grew up alongside them. Harry potter has so many themes but I affected from that How friendship or relationship help ? or I believe that Harry Potter is not only story for children but it's story of hope, moral messages and principles of life which help me a lot.


  • Lifetime fan of this magical universe:-


                                                        If you like read and watch magical world or If you searching real meaning of life so "Harry Potter" is one of the best example for that. Harry Potter few ways forever shaped my life as a lifetime fan of this magical universe  using some of the well-known spells from the magical world.


  • Chance to go magical world:-


                                                         When the moment the Harry Potter to fight against power, adventure at that time I put myself there because I like adventure and I also do so many time. I like and follow also on more thing from Harry potter is that he has curiosity of knowing something new which I learn from him. If I get a chance to go magical world so I am ready often to learn new magical things. If I became as Harry so I like to more talked with Hagrid and Hermine. If sending me to the library in search of books that would invoke the same feeling of wonder and wanderlust within me. This eventually pushed me to read what would soon become my favorite book series of all time  and it fueled my spirit to ask questions, explore and adventure on.It was something I hadn't asked for, but that I wanted and needed (like the sword of Godric Gryffindor finding its way to Harry). Accio wonder. Accio friendship. Accio hope. Accio Harry Potter.


  • New challenge to face:-


                                                       In the movie scenes of adventure struck me as awe-inspiring. I had never seen anything so incredible, ironically, realistic and also the scenes of battle and travel taught me was not that I should learn to skillfully wield a wand to defeat Lord Voldemort but that I was strong. Like Harry and his friends, I would always have a new challenge to face and overcome though my challenges consisted of fewer dementors. If the Golden Trio could succeed, so could I it was my own, personal Incendio charm.

                                                       This allows for everyone to share their thoughts with one another and learn from them. But it can also be difficult to make friends with others who you feel just don't understand you, especially if you were like me and would much rather read a book as a kid than interact with others.


  • Mystical world:-


                                                        One thing I have found as a young adult, though, is that no matter where you go, somebody out there loves Harry Potter just as much as you do. With this shared bond over a group of characters and magical history, it can begin to feel like you attended Hogwarts together, making it almost impossible not to make friends with someone who has a passion for this mystical world. In that way, Harry Potter unlocks courage, and unlocks friendship. Many of us are Hogwarts alumni at heart.


  • Fight against every new obstacle:-


                                                        As the series moves forward, the films become progressively darker both figuratively and literally  but Harry learns to fight against every new obstacle that enters his path, no matter how difficult it is for this overworked teen. If only subconsciously, Harry's ability to fight, learn, and overcome taught me to value the power of love and friendship when overcoming any kind of darkness. His journey taught me to look beyond my comfort zone, reach out to others, and embrace my emotions to take on the world. In that way, I kind of learned how to cast my own Expecto Patronum charm whenever I need to, and I have to say it's been very useful.


Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment